Ronnie Heath to deliver keynote at Mental Health and Wellbeing Conference in London
Create's Managing Director is all set to deliver a keynote at the Mental Health and Wellbeing Conference in London on 19th November 2019 to explore 'PE, Sport and activity – from part of the problem to part of the solution'
Create are proud to be the platinum sponsor of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Conference 2019 which will offer many schools, teachers and pupils the support and solutions to help overcome life's difficulties.
A day packed-full with an exciting and interactive itinerary of timely keynotes, practical sessions and resources to help you tackle your challenges head-on and offer meaningful support to students across your school.
This annual event is your chance to network with leading experts and practitioners and take away proven strategies and resources to make a real difference to students affected by mental health difficulties.
Keynote speakers include:
- Natasha Devon MBE, Writer, Speaker and Campaigner
- Ronnie Heath, Managing Director, Create Development
- Dr Rina Baja, Head of Training, Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools Team, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Kerry Hill, Headteacher, Eyres Monsell Primary School
- Rachel Egbulonu, Deputy Headteacher, Central Park Primary School
Ronnie's keynote will explore:
PE, Sport and activity – from part of the problem to part of the solution
Changing the culture of PE, Sport and activity to develop the essential behaviours, physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills that EVERY child needs.
Click here to view the full programme and to book your place.
Don't miss out!